DmC: Devil May Cry Definitive Edition
- Ninja Theory
DmC: Devil May Cry Definitive EditionFollowing (13) Developer: Ninja Theory
Publisher: Capcom Xbox Store: here Official Site: here
Developed by Ninja Theory, DmC Devil May Cry: Definitive Edition will include all of the stylish action gameplay from the original release, all previously released downloadable content, including the "Vergil's Downfall" campaign plus brand new modes and additional content, making this the ultimate offering for Devil May Cry fans. Maximizing the potential of next-gen hardware, the game's high quality production values will run at a stunning 1080p and smooth 60 fps across Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
- Experience the endlessly deep fast-paced combat and high quality production values of DmC running at a smooth 60fps with 1080p support across both next-gen consoles
- Enjoy all of the stylish action gameplay from the original game all previously released DLC including Vergil's Downfall plus brand new modes and content all in one polished package
- Throw down the gauntlet as Dante's twin brother Vergil against 60 waves of enemies in a challenging new Bloody Palace Mode
- The combat system and enemies have been rebalanced based on fan feedback with gameplay tuning and adjustments made including optional manual lock-on for classic Devil May Cry fans
- Brand new gameplay modes for the hardcore DmC players include Hardcore Mode Must Style Mode and Gods Must Die Mode
- Dolby Digital
- Digital Download
- File Size: 19.84 GB
Ninja Theory's DmC Devil May Cry 'Definitive Edition' is now available, bringing all the stylish action of the original game to the Xbox One and PS4 with a host of new...
Capcom's action-adventure hack and slash video game DmC Devil May Cry: Definitive Edition is now available to digital pre-order and pre-download via the Xbox Games Store for...