In Space We Brawl: Full Arsenal Edition
- Forge Reply
- Forge Reply
In Space We Brawl: Full Arsenal EditionFollowing (1) Developer: Forge Reply
Publisher: Forge Reply Xbox Store: here
In Space We Brawl was originally released on PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 in October 2014, and then on Steam for Mac and PC on July 2015. Since the original release we've continued adding more weapons and spaceships to the game refining a fast paced gameplay. The Full Arsenal Edition brings to the Xbox One two console exclusive items: the Mectron (a spaceship with two auto-aiming turrets) and the Tetha Warhead (a weapon that fires in one of three fixed directions continuously).
Here's what you'll find playing In Space We Brawl: Full Arsenal Edition!
- Local multiplayer arcade action for 2 - 4 players.
- 13 spaceships + 14 weapons = 200+ different combinations.
- 8 battlegrounds, with 3 maps each.
- Space hazards like solar wind, black holes, alien nests.
- A lot of power-ups: speed boost, shot enhancement, auto firing drones, fire rate boost, energy module, repair module, temporary invincible shield.
- 4 multiplayer games modes: Championship, Tournament, Team, Gladiator.
- Bounty system: each player can place a bounty on him/her or someone else. If he/she survive with bounties, they are claimed as points; if he/she kills a player with bounties, they are claimed as points.
- Single player challenges.
- Advanced AI for aliens and bots.
- Developed in Unity.
- Available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, PC and Mac.
- Dolby Digital
- Digital Download
- File Size: 1.22 GB