Joe Dever’s Lone Wolf Console Edition
- Forge Reply
- 505 Games
Joe Dever’s Lone Wolf Console EditionFollowing (1) Developer: Forge Reply
Publisher: 505 Games Xbox Store: here Official Site: here
Lone Wolf is back in video game form with a brand-new story, a deep combat system, stunning graphics and much more! Acclaimed author Joe Dever played an active role in the development of the game and his new narrative follows on from his classic 1980's gamebook, shedding a new light on Lone Wolf’s world, Magnamund!
The Console Edition includes all 4 acts of the story. Are you ready to write your own destiny?
- A brand-new adventure written by Joe Dever, with a deep and dark redesign of Lone Wolf, his world and his enemies.
- A real medieval tome with hand-drawn illustrations. ▪ Create your character and try out different combinations of Kai Disciplines, traits and gear.
- Write your own story through multiple choices.
- A real combat system, where your prowess really counts –no random number table or dice to throw!
- Wield Lone Wolf’s signature weapon, the Sommerswerd!
- Play again, make different choices and explore new paths and fighting styles!
- Dolby Digital
- Digital Download
- File Size: 3.13 GB
505 Games announced today that Joe Dever's Lone Wolf Console Edition, the digital version of the popular game book series Lone Wolf, is now available for digital download on...