- Quadro Delta
- 505 Games
Pixel PiracyFollowing (2) Developer: Quadro Delta
Publisher: 505 Games Xbox Store: here
Lead the life of a pirate captain in this open world sim! Recruit a crew, outfit them, customize your ship and set sail on the open seas! There you’ll use any combination of aggression, diversion and trade to become the most infamous pirate crew of the seven seas! You can raid, pillage and plunder everything in your path, divert to get what you want or trade for a quick buck. Adventure awaits…
Pixel Piracy puts players in control of a pirate captain. The game does not have any set goals and players are free to adventure in the game as they wish. After customizing difficulty settings, your captain spawns on an island where you can build your own ship using a set of blocks and travel the island hiring a crew for the ship. While traveling, take care on crew's hunger and deal with equipment requirements. You can plunder and capture enemy ships and can raid wild islands for the loot! The captain can be killed by starvation or enemy pirates, or at high levels even by cats and chickens!
- Hire Your Own Crew – Carefully choose the best sailors and swashbucklers you can afford. Equip them with weapons, armor and special items. Upgrade and specialize them through experience, increasing their stats and teaching them new skills.
- Build Your Own Ship – Customize and upgrade your ship however you want. Utilize masts and sails for extra speed, cannons and guns for combat, entertainment and food, training gear and decorations.
- Random Generated Open World – The game plays differently every time you start it – a vast over-world map full of danger, loot, and people to prey on awaits you!
- Pirate RPG Management System – A comprehensive loot system that offers upgrade-able weapons and special and secret loot to deck out your sailors.
- Plunder and Fighting – The basis of every Pirate’s breakfast! Board enemy ships on sea or search islands looking for hidden treasures and fugitives.
- Console Control System – Specifically built out to give the optimum Pixel Piracy experience.
- Updates – console version contains all the major updates made to the PC version since launch, including a new tutorial to ease you into the world of piracy, a completely restructured skill tree, revamped RPG stat system, overhauled AI, fully integrated weather system and a ton of new weapons, items, skills, and bounties. Also contains all new pirate user interface, captain behavior, and character customization.
- Dolby Digital
- Digital Download
- File Size: 731.99 MB