- Bungie Software
DestinyFollowing (28) Developer: Bungie Software
Publisher: Activision Xbox Store: here Official Site: here
From Bungie, the creators of Halo, and Activision, the publisher of Call of Duty, comes Destiny, the next evolution in interactive entertainment and an epic adventure unlike anything players have experienced.
In Destiny you are a Guardian of the last city on Earth, able to wield incredible power. Explore the ancient ruins of our solar system, from the red dunes of Mars to the lush jungles of Venus. Defeat Earth’s enemies. Discover all that we have lost. Become legend.
Destiny delivers a new way to experience first-person action games. A sweeping adventure set within a bold, new universe, Destiny features an unprecedented combination of cooperative, competitive, public, and personal activities seamlessly woven into an expansive, persistent online world.
- Brave New Worlds – Destiny will instantly draw you into a universe of heroes and legends, with worlds and storytelling crafted by Bungie, the creators of Halo – one of the most beloved and critically acclaimed entertainment franchises of all time.
- Your Legend – In Destiny you create your own legend as you and your friends venture out into the solar system to reclaim the treasures and secrets lost after the collapse of our Golden Age. Over the course of your adventures you become more powerful, able to wield rare and exotic weapons, gear, and powers.
- A Connected Universe – Destiny is more than a disc in a drive, it is a persistent online universe filled with many players. As the story grows and expands over time, so do the destinations you can access, the activities you experience, and the rewards you can earn.
- A Social Experience – Destiny’s many destinations will feature areas called Public Spaces where players journeying solo or with friends will seamlessly cross paths with other players and Fireteams, some on similar missions, others engaging in completely different activities.
- Public Events – Contained within some of Destiny’s public spaces are realtime dynamic events that players and Fireteams in the area can choose to engage in. These Public Events are short skirmishes where multiple players work together to defeat their common enemies and collect awesome loot.
- Classes – Destiny features three unique classes to choose from, each with their own custom looks and abilities. You can crush your enemies as a Titan, vanquish foes as a crafty Hunter, or unleash incredible arcane energies on any adversary as a Warlock.
- Titan – The first Titans built the Wall, and gave their lives to defend it. Now, you stand in the same high place, steadfast and sure, protecting all who shelter in your shadow. You hail from a long line of heroes, forged from strength and sacrifice. Our enemies may be deadly and merciless, but so are you.
- Hunter – Hunters once prowled the wilderness and wastelands, taking big risks for even bigger rewards. You're no outlaw—at least, not anymore—but making your own luck has always meant bending the rules. Your unique brand of daring and ingenuity is needed now more than ever.
- Warlock – Warlocks have long studied the Traveler, mastering some of its arcane energies. Its true purpose still remains a great mystery, but discovering truth has always driven you into the unknown. Now, our enemies are the only thing that stands between you and the lost wonders of our Golden Age.
- Adventure Awaits – Personalize and upgrade every aspect of how you look and fight with an expansive combination of armor, weapons, and visual customizations. Take it all with you into every mode, including Destiny’s story, competitive multiplayer, and public combat destinations. Return to The City, Destiny’s third person social space to rearm and repair before going out on your next adventure.
- Explore Destiny – Explore is an activity where you can visit – and revisit – worlds to fight enemies for upgrades, scout for loot and gear, take on missions offered by the City’s various Factions, and link up with other Guardians roaming the frontier. More free form and on-demand, Explore is one of the great ways you can control your own adventure.
- Strikes – Strikes are intense, arcade action-packed co-op missions where three friends or match-made players unite as a Fireteam to fight various enemy combatants, culminating in an epic boss battle. Full of storytelling, epic music, and social interactions, Strikes are accessible and fun for new players, yet still challenging for seasoned vets.
- Story – Destiny features a cinematic story, centered on your quest to discover, explore and take back the remains of humanity’s Golden Age. As a Guardian, you must venture into a wild and dangerous frontier to fight the ancient evil forces hell bent on humanity’s destruction.
- Competitive Multiplayer – The Crucible is Destiny’s competitive multiplayer mode, where you can hone your skills against other Guardians in various arenas spanning the solar system. Victory over other players earns rewards, some of which can only be obtained here.
- Raids – To be revealed soon…
Destiny will available on four platforms: Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4.
Destiny: The Taken King - Digital Collector's Edition, a new digital bundle that includes the full game, digital items, VIP rewards and all of Destiny's DLC, is now available...
'House of Wolves', the second piece of DLC for Bungie's Destiny, is now available on Xbox One and Xbox 360.Expand your Destiny adventure with a wealth of weapons, armor, and...
Destiny's second expansion, 'House of Wolves', will be available May 19 on all platforms. Check out the official House of Wolves Trailer!Expansion II introduces a new...