- Terrible Toolbox
- Terrible Toolbox
Thimbleweed ParkFollowing (13) Developer: Terrible Toolbox
Publisher: Terrible Toolbox Xbox Store: here
Thimbleweed Park is a classic point & click adventure from the creators of Maniac Mansion and Monkey Island that takes you on a nostalgic journey to a strange town lost at the end of a dusty stretch of highway. It’s a game where you switch between five playable characters while uncovering the dark, satirical and bizarre world of Thimbleweed Park.
Lost along a dusty stretch of highway, the town of Thimbleweed Park once boasted an opulent hotel, a vibrant business district and the state’s largest pillow factory, but now teeters on the edge of oblivion and continues to exist for no real reason. It’s a town that makes you itch and your skin crawl. It’s a place no one ever looks for, but everyone seems to find.
The game features Ron and Gary's trademark satirical humor, poking fun at Twin Peaks, True Detective and The X-Files, with a little Stephen King thrown in just for fun.
Thimbleweed Park Features
- From Ron Gilbert and Gary Winnick, creators of Monkey Island and Maniac Mansion.
- A neo-noir mystery set in 1987.
- 5 playable characters who can work together… or get on each other’s nerves.
- Not a walking simulator!
- Satisfying puzzles intertwined with a twisty-turny story that will stay with you.
- A vast, bizarre world to explore at your own pace.
- A joke every 2 minutes... guaranteed!*
- Casual and Hard modes with varied difficulty.
- English voices with English, German, French, Italian, and Spanish subtitles.
- *Not a guarantee.
Thimbleweed Park will be available for Xbox One, Windows 10, Linux, OS X, iOS and Android in 2017.
Coming soon to Windows 10 PC and will support Xbox Play Anywhere. Purchasing on Xbox One today also gives you the ability to play on Windows 10 PC when it releases, at no additional cost.
Thimbleweed Park, the new point & click adventure game from the creators of Maniac Mansion and Monkey Island, is now available for digital download on Xbox One. Check out...