Guess Who Back! on XboxONE-HQ.COM
Guess Who Back!
 
Post new topic Reply to topic   
Guess Who Back!
 PostPosted Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:50 am Reply with quote   
Administrator
Administrator
Joined: Feb 06, 2007
Posts: 2440
XP: 58,390
Hi all its been awhile some know i settled down and have a amazing 9 month old now and 2 other kids that are pretty much my own now too and loving life well the fiance bought me a xbox one for v day and i have only 1 game right now which is witcher 3 but looking to get more soon and hope to see you all soon. My brother has my old account HQ Scarface My new account right now is HQ BigScar ha add me dont have a mic and live yet but will hopefully soon.

Last edited by SCARFACE on Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________________________________________________
The one the only Scarface!!
View user's profile
Guess Who Back!
 PostPosted Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:28 am Reply with quote   
Administrator
Administrator
Joined: May 22, 2003
Posts: 23621
XP: 1,561,980
SCARFACE wrote:
Hi all its been awhile some know i settled down and have a amazing 9 month old now and 2 other kids that are pretty much my own now too and loving life well the fiance bought me a xbox one for v day and i have only 1 game right now which is witcher 3 but looking to get more soon and hope to see you all soon. My brother has my old account HQ Scarface My new account right now is drew1pic4u ha add me dont have a mic and live yet but will hopefully soon.


Hey old friend.. good to hear things are going well and the family has grown. Smile Congrats... Yeh i still have your brother in my friends list, maybe when you can afford it you can come up with another HQ name or something so we can all know who it is hahah..

There are heaps of us online these days and it was just the other week or so that we were chatting about you wondering how you been; remembering all the old battlefield days etc.. The good old days.

Well, shoot me that friend request mate. Hopefully have a chat soon mate.. you can always find me and a few of the guys on the site.
View user's profile
Guess Who Back!
 PostPosted Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:08 pm Reply with quote   
Administrator
Administrator
Joined: Feb 06, 2007
Posts: 2440
XP: 58,390
Thanks yea i just changed it add me up HQ BigScar

Waiting for my Xbox Live to activate so i can play some dam Black Ops 3 they say up to 24hrs that is so stupid i bought it at the store too ha some things on xbox one really piss a person off when it comes to wanting to play and doing the whole install game every time but i will get there ha.

_________________________________________________________
The one the only Scarface!!
View user's profile
Guess Who Back!
 PostPosted Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:41 am Reply with quote   
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: Feb 17, 2007
Posts: 2131
XP: 143,168
Hey, Been a while for me as well, I went PC after my 3rd Xbox360 crapped out on me.
View user's profile
Guess Who Back!
 PostPosted Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:35 pm Reply with quote   
Administrator
Administrator
Joined: May 22, 2003
Posts: 23621
XP: 1,561,980
gamexxover wrote:
Hey, Been a while for me as well, I went PC after my 3rd Xbox360 crapped out on me.


Hey gx0,

Thanks for the support on the XONEHQ YouTube channel mate. I know you don't even have a XBOX ONE but you still check out my crappy videos. Thanks man.

Xbox One is more of a REAL PC this time. Unlike that MAC piece of crap the Xbox 360 was! In the past 2.5 years only one of my friends has had to return their Xbox One.. One.. lol. The other thing I really enjoy about consoles is not having to upgrade my graphics card and drivers every time a new game arrives..

I just picked up a MSI Dragon Edition i7 Laptop so i might check out a few pc games but i will always return to my xbox on the couch. haha

I will add you this week HQ BigScar

_________________________________________________________
HQ Network:
www.xbox-hq.com | www.xboxone-hq.com | www.360-hq.com | www.c64-hq.com
View user's profile
Guess Who Back!
 PostPosted Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:15 pm Reply with quote   
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: Feb 17, 2007
Posts: 2131
XP: 143,168
Ya, the videos from the xbox one look much more on par with PC now. When I would watch the 360 vids I felt like I was waiting for the game textures to load because they looked so flat. The consoles do have one major advantage, Multiplayer Coms. On the console you plug in your mic and you are good to go, everything is already set up for you and you have a team on line, makes the game a lot more fun. On PC this in not the case, Most players do not bother to go through the hassle of setting up separate Team-speak or Skype accounts, then you have to share your connection addresses, Try to get people in etc, It is a major pain in the ass, PC games should do like Consoles do and make it as simple as just plugging your mic in and up and running. MP games are just a lot more fun on Console.
And glad they got the cooling issues sorted out on the new console.
View user's profile
Guess Who Back!
 PostPosted Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:38 am Reply with quote   
Administrator
Administrator
Joined: May 22, 2003
Posts: 23621
XP: 1,561,980
gamexxover wrote:
Ya, the videos from the xbox one look much more on par with PC now. When I would watch the 360 vids I felt like I was waiting for the game textures to load because they looked so flat. The consoles do have one major advantage, Multiplayer Coms. On the console you plug in your mic and you are good to go, everything is already set up for you and you have a team on line, makes the game a lot more fun. On PC this in not the case, Most players do not bother to go through the hassle of setting up separate Team-speak or Skype accounts, then you have to share your connection addresses, Try to get people in etc, It is a major pain in the ass, PC games should do like Consoles do and make it as simple as just plugging your mic in and up and running. MP games are just a lot more fun on Console.
And glad they got the cooling issues sorted out on the new console.


The games on the Xbox One are just so much better and just like you said much more like a PC game especially now the Xbox is running more on par with Windows 10. lol.. DJB does nothing but stream his games to his PC from the Xbox One, its a nice feature alone. We also game share all our digital games.. Smile

Only thing i don't like is a lot of the good indie games don't come out in Australia.. Most developers are too lazy to bother licensing down under. Sad So I have to region jump.

Apart from that no complaints here.. If you bought the Xbox One at launch you would have been disappointed.. I know a few guys were and left to PS4 but these days, after all the updates and just like i said, it would own.. hahah It's nice.

Anyway guys, hopefully see you online sometime soon.

_________________________________________________________
HQ Network:
www.xbox-hq.com | www.xboxone-hq.com | www.360-hq.com | www.c64-hq.com
View user's profile
View previous topic :: View next topic

  Post new topic   Reply to topic
 
Display posts from previous:   
Jump to:  
 All times are GMT | Page 1 of 1

  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum