Xbox Preview Program Invites on XboxONE-HQ.COM
Xbox Preview Program Invites
 
Post new topic Reply to topic Goto page 1, 2  Next  
Xbox Preview Program Invites
 PostPosted Sun May 03, 2015 3:42 am Reply with quote   
HQ Newbie
HQ Newbie
Joined: May 03, 2015
Posts: 1
XP: 0
Anyone happen to have a preview invite available and willing to give away? I just bought an Over-The-Air Antennae and Tuner to USB converter and am just itching to give it a try. The article that got me interested is this one from TechCrunch, titled Over-The-Air HDTV Makes Xbox One A Near-Perfect Cord-Cutting Console.

I would really appreciate it if you could! GT: rjdsmith
View user's profile
Xbox Preview Program Invites
 PostPosted Sun May 03, 2015 5:06 am Reply with quote   
Administrator
Administrator
Joined: May 22, 2003
Posts: 23495
XP: 1,426,272
richjdsmith wrote:
Anyone happen to have a preview invite available and willing to give away? I just bought an Over-The-Air Antennae and Tuner to USB converter and am just itching to give it a try. The article that got me interested is this one from TechCrunch, titled Over-The-Air HDTV Makes Xbox One A Near-Perfect Cord-Cutting Console.

I would really appreciate it if you could! GT: rjdsmith


Hi and welcome to XONEHQ! Smile

Shoot me a friend request and I will invite you!
My gamertag is: XboxHQ

_________________________________________________________
HQ Network:
www.xbox-hq.com | www.xboxone-hq.com | www.360-hq.com
View user's profile
Xbox Preview Program Invites
 PostPosted Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:00 pm Reply with quote   
HQ Newbie
HQ Newbie
Joined: Jun 19, 2015
Posts: 3
XP: 0
Hey, I've been looking for an invite for weeks now. Met one guy that said he would send me an invite, but he just flaked on me.
Would greatly appreciate an invite if anyone is willing.
Gt: HydroGDP760
View user's profile
Xbox Preview Program Invites
 PostPosted Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:49 pm Reply with quote   
Administrator
Administrator
Joined: May 22, 2003
Posts: 23495
XP: 1,426,272
HydroGDP760 wrote:
Hey, I've been looking for an invite for weeks now. Met one guy that said he would send me an invite, but he just flaked on me.
Would greatly appreciate an invite if anyone is willing.
Gt: HydroGDP760


Hi mate,

If you send me a friend request or a quick message on Xbox Live and I will make sure to invite you. GT: XboxHQ

_________________________________________________________
HQ Network:
www.xbox-hq.com | www.xboxone-hq.com | www.360-hq.com
View user's profile
Xbox Preview Program Invites
 PostPosted Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:03 am Reply with quote   
Administrator
Administrator
Joined: May 22, 2003
Posts: 23495
XP: 1,426,272
Hi HydroGDP760 I got your friend request so I sent you an invite to participate in the Dashboard preview.. It says invite pending and that you will receive more information soon! Let us know when you get in!

_________________________________________________________
HQ Network:
www.xbox-hq.com | www.xboxone-hq.com | www.360-hq.com
View user's profile
Xbox Preview Program Invites
 PostPosted Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:35 am Reply with quote   
Administrator
Administrator
Joined: May 22, 2003
Posts: 23495
XP: 1,426,272
forahobby wrote:
Hi HydroGDP760 I got your friend request so I sent you an invite to participate in the Dashboard preview.. It says invite pending and that you will receive more information soon! Let us know when you get in!


I just sent out over 20 preview program invites guys.. Hope you all get in soon! Let us know how you go.. If you'd like to get an invite please reply in this forum thread and don't forget to leave your gamertag!

_________________________________________________________
HQ Network:
www.xbox-hq.com | www.xboxone-hq.com | www.360-hq.com
View user's profile
Xbox Preview Program Invites
 PostPosted Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:00 pm Reply with quote   
HQ Newbie
HQ Newbie
Joined: Jun 24, 2015
Posts: 1
XP: 0
forahobby wrote:
forahobby wrote:
Hi HydroGDP760 I got your friend request so I sent you an invite to participate in the Dashboard preview.. It says invite pending and that you will receive more information soon! Let us know when you get in!


I just sent out over 20 preview program invites guys.. Hope you all get in soon! Let us know how you go.. If you'd like to get an invite please reply in this forum thread and don't forget to leave your gamertag!



I'd love to try the programe my GT is Tenks Brief I'll add you on Live soon
View user's profile
Xbox Preview Program Invites
 PostPosted Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:06 am Reply with quote   
Administrator
Administrator
Joined: May 22, 2003
Posts: 23495
XP: 1,426,272
budman62040 wrote:
I'd love to try the programe my GT is Tenks Brief I'll add you on Live soon


No problem, I will shoot you an invite this week! Smile

_________________________________________________________
HQ Network:
www.xbox-hq.com | www.xboxone-hq.com | www.360-hq.com
View user's profile
Xbox Preview Program Invites
 PostPosted Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:00 am Reply with quote   
V.I.P. Lifetime
Joined: Apr 15, 2005
Posts: 646
XP: 506,155
I got in ages ago when you invited me.. (thx again) Just another reason to be a HQ member! Smile

_________________________________________________________
View user's profile
Xbox Preview Program Invites
 PostPosted Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:42 pm Reply with quote   
HQ Newbie
HQ Newbie
Joined: Jun 19, 2015
Posts: 3
XP: 0
Hey, it's been a week since I got your message about sending me an invite to the program. I have not yet heard from xbox. How long does it usually take?
View user's profile
View previous topic :: View next topic

  Post new topic   Reply to topic
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Display posts from previous:   
Jump to:  
 All times are GMT | Page 1 of 2

  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum